TA Members can earn up to 1000 TA member points by submitting reasonably detailed reviews of TA Agencies and Providers (AKA master agents & vendors). Reviews can can be any length and should answer one or more of the following questions. Each answered question earns between 100 and 200 points depending on the detail and usefulness of the answer.
Reviews Should Answer One or More of These Questions:
- In what specific solution or service categories or keywords is the the agency or provider recommended and why?
- In what specific solution or service categories or keywords is the the agency or provider in need of improvement?
- Against which specific competitors does the agency or provider usually compete with, do they usually win or loose, and why?
- Do you expect to do more business, less business or about the same amount of business with the agency or vendor in the next 12 months?
- What else do end-users and advisors need to know about the agency or provider?
How to Submit a Review:
- Send an email to Dan@TelecomAssociation.com.
- Put “TA-Review-of_________” in the email subject line.
- Answer one or more of the questions above in the body of the email. Please indicate which question number (one through five) at the beginning of each response so we know which review question you’re answering.
- Include your a) full name, b) phone number, and c) LinkedIn profile link.
- Indicate a) your relationship to the agency or vendor reviewed, b) time period covered for the review, and c) whether or not we can publish your name with the review.
What Happens After TA Receives Your Review:
- We will reply via email to confirm confirm the review is complete enough to be considered. If you don’t get an email confirmation within 24-hours, resend the email along with a text to 951-251-5155 with a message to find & confirm the email review.
- We will indicate how many points the review has earned and how many more points can be added with minor upgrades.
- The review will be considered complete and accepted when the submitter sees the review posted on this Reviews page with a note on the bottom of the review as to how many TA points has been earned.