C-Level Executives – TA teaches you to:
- Find the right balance between employees, contractors and information & communications technology (ICT) managed services.
- Draw upon TA’s membership to hire experienced employees, recommended contractors & procurement partners.
- Create an IT Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Management (SPVM) Center of Excellence (CoE) within your existing IT, operations & finance departments with your existing employees.
- Extract the best terms on every deal by mandating a dual recommended vendor program,
- Start an ICT asset management program or improve the one you have,
Go to FAQ
IT, Operations & Finance Directors -TA teaches your staff to:
- Review and renegotiate incumbent vendor agreements to current market terms,
- Qualify presale ICT application engineering designs,
- Project manage multi-vendor, multi-site application installations,
- Access telecom & IT pricing databases to validate competitive proposal pricing,
- Audit new invoices to ensure billed charges match contracted agreements,
- Monitor monthly invoices to identify errors & generate overcharge refunds,
- Renew expiring contracts to market terms & retire unneeded services.
Anyone – TA teaches you to:
- Earn $50,000 to $150,000 per year as an ICT procurement partner working remotely as an employee for a single business or a contractor consulting to several businesses,
- Create an ICT manager job position with your current employer that is self-funded by ICT managed services savings,
- Publish a professional but affordable business website to establish yourself as a serious ICT consultant for one client or many,
- Establish an easy-to-maintain marketing program that consistently generates new clients utilizing new TA provided website and email newsletter content each month,
Go to FAQ