TA teaches you to:
- Find the right balance between employees, technology advisor contractors and information & communications technology (ICT) managed service vendors.
- Draw upon TA’s membership to hire experienced employees, recommended contractors & procurement partners.
- Create an IT Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Management (SPVM) Center of Excellence (CoE) within your existing IT, operations & finance departments with your existing employees.
- Extract the best terms on every deal by mandating a dual recommended vendor program,
- Start an ICT asset management program or improve the one you have,
IT, Ops, Finance Directors
TA teaches your staff to:
- Renegotiate your ICT agreements to current market terms using a dual recommended vendor policy,
- Qualify presale ICT application engineering designs,
- Project manage multi-vendor, multi-site application installations,
- Access telecom & IT pricing databases to validate competitive proposal pricing,
- Audit new invoices to ensure billed charges match contracted agreements,
- Monitor monthly invoices to identify errors & generate overcharge refunds,
- Find one or more trusted technology advisors from TA’s membership.
TA teaches you to:
- Earn $50,000 to $150,000 per year as an ICT procurement partner working remotely as an employee for a single business or a contractor consulting to several businesses as a “trusted technology advisor”,
- Create an ICT manager job position with your current employer that is self-funded by ICT managed services savings,
- Publish a professional but affordable business website to establish yourself as a serious ICT consultant for one client or many,
- Establish an easy-to-maintain marketing program that consistently generates new clients utilizing new TA provided website and email newsletter content each month,
The Member-to-Member Educational Marketplace
TA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional membership organization for buyers, sellers, providers and staff of information & communications technology (ICT) managed services companies. TA acts “globally” by providing proactive outbound educational outreach to CxOs and IT departments of midsize, multi-location business with 250+ employees primarily throughout the United States and Canada.
Learn How to Hire, Contract or Become a Managed Technology Advisor for Midsized Businesses
Telecom Association teaches businesses to hire, contract or create from within managed technology advisory skillsets within one or more people.
Get Started Today!
Sign up with Telecom Association and get the benefits you deserve.